Recruiting and Retaining the Best Global Talent – Post Brexit and General Employment Update – 26 April 2018
March 22, 2018
Thursday 26 April 8.30am to 10.30am – breakfast provided
It is essential your business continues to attract and retain the brightest and best talent. Our seminar will provide an overview of some of the Brexit-related employment and immigration issues facing HR professionals, and provide practical advice to assist. We will look ahead to what the immigration system and employment law landscape might look like post Brexit, provide you with our top tips to pass a Home Office Audit, and provide a related employment law update.
Brexit effects on recruitment
- EU talent pool disrupted.
- “Hostile Environment” – Government clamping down on immigration compliance.
- Shortage of necessary skills in UK domestic labour market.
What might the UK immigration system look like post Brexit?
- New routes for EU nationals in 2018.
- Tier 2 – is it fit for purpose?
- The Government’s plans for UK immigration policy.
Holding a Sponsor Licence – crucial to attract and retain the best overseas talent
- Why should I consider applying for a Sponsor Licence?
Home Office Audits
- Preparation is key – what should you be doing now?
- What HR documents will the Home Office expect to see?
- What to do if the Home Office turn up unannounced – step by step guide.
General Employment Update – employment law developments including potential effects of Brexit on employment law landscape.
The workshop will be held at our offices, 200 Strand WC2R 1DJ and kicks-off with registration, breakfast and networking at 8.30am.
Early booking is advisable, as places are limited and offered on a first come first serve basis.
If you wish to attend the event please RSVP here.