“Very responsive and provided excellent advice, I like the way they go the extra mile.” – Client testimonial
Our information technology team has substantial experience in advising on all aspects of the technology lifecycle from concept to commercial application. The team advises suppliers and customers from high-growth start-ups to established international companies. We advise our clients on:
- Ecommerce, including online aggregator services and online marketing
- Service outsourcing (off-shoring and shared services)
- IT and non-IT procurement (framework agreements and regulatory) and maintenance
- Software development, licensing, support
- Website development and trading
- Licensing of technology and know how
- Data protection and privacy
Representative Technology Sector Experience
Examples of our team’s technology sector expertise include:
- Advised Patni Computer Systems on its US$800m sale to iGate.
- Advised the selling shareholders of C4L Group Holdings Limited in connection with the sale to Selection Services Investments Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CORETX Holdings plc (AIM: COR). The sale was for a total consideration of £20m.
- Advised a lead venture capital investor in fundraisings for Spotify.
- Advised a private equity firm in connection with a Series C investment into a fintech company providing payment solutions.
- Advised a venture capital firm in fundraising for Shazam.