“Extremely diligent, hardworking and responsive” – Legal 500
Banking & Finance
Our banking and finance lawyers provide efficient, reliable and pragmatic advice across a number of industry sectors ranging from real estate and natural resources to retail and life sciences. We regularly act on behalf of banks, financial institutions, corporate borrowers and high net worth individuals. They rely on our knowledge and expertise to support them through each stage of the transaction process and to help them achieve their short and long-term objectives. Our experience of acting on behalf of both lenders and borrowers on finance transactions enables us to quickly identify problems (often before they arise) and formulate workable solutions for our clients. It is this pragmatism that enables us deliver a seamless, efficient and cost effective service to our clients. Our banking & finance lawyers advise on a range of financing matters including:
- Corporate lending
- Cross guarantees
- Debentures, mortgages, guarantees and other security
- Facility agreements
- Invoice discounting
- Loan agreements
- Property acquisition, investment and development finance
- Refinancing and debt restructuring
- Senior and Mezzanine finance
- Subordination and priority
Representative Banking & Finance Work
Our team’s banking and finance expertise includes:
- Advising a life sciences company on the granting of a multi-million pound loan facility to a joint venture partner, as well as on the related security.
- Advising a convenience food production company on a multi-million pound senior debt facility, asset finance facility and invoice finance facility, as well as the related security arrangements.
- Advising a utilities management company on loan agreements with multiple lenders and the related security arrangements.