Kerman & Co’s Legal 500 ranked corporate and capital markets team advise SMEs, growth companies, entrepreneurs and family owned businesses, as well as companies listed on the AIM and standard markets of the London Stock Exchange. The team regularly advises clients on acquisitions, disposals, demergers, joint ventures, venture capital, equity and debt capital markets (including IPOs and secondary fundraisings), corporate restructuring and corporate governance matters.
Our lawyers are not only recognised as experts in their fields, but have the experience necessary to guide you through the most demanding transactions. This experience enables us to deliver a flexible and responsive service to our clients; a service that consistently delivers on time and within budget. We are experienced in handling transactions across a range of industry sectors including natural resources, technology, financial, real estate, retail and leisure.
Having successfully completed transactions in 50+ countries, we also have extensive cross-border experience. This experience has enabled us to build strong working relationships with firms around the world, including through our membership of Alliuris, a global network of international law firms. These international relationships enable us to provide a global service to our clients.
Our expertise covers all aspects of Corporate Finance, including:
- Banking & Finance
- Capital Markets
- Joint Ventures & Strategic Alliances
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity & Venture Capital
Our corporate and capital market team's experience includes:
- Advising a convenience food production company on a multi-million pound senior debt facility, asset finance facility and invoice finance facility, as well as the related security arrangements.
- Advising Applegreen Plc on the English law aspects of its application to dual list on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange and ESM of the Irish Stock Exchange and contemporaneous €91.7M placing.
- Advising Access Fertility, a nationwide IVF treatment provider, on its financial services joint venture with Merchant Money.
- Advised the shareholders of CloserStill (the UK’s fastest growing international media and exhibitions business), on its sale to Inflexion Private Equity, in a deal where the management re-invested in the company.
- Advised a private equity fund in relation to a multi-million Series A investment into a fintech company.