Kerman’s “always responsive and friendly team primarily acts for AIM-listed clients” – Legal 500
The Natural Resources Team at Kerman & Co has significant experience in the mining and minerals, oil and gas and renewable energy sectors. The team has a history of success acting for listed and private resource companies with operations globally. We have an impressive track record of project managing international transactions and as such have developed strong relationships with many firms based in Africa, Asia, South America and other emerging markets. We are ranked in the UK Legal 500 Directory for Projects, energy and natural resources: Mining and minerals. We advise our clients on the following:
- Admissions to AIM and NEX Growth Market, share issues and takeover offers
- Private placements, secondary offerings and debt finance
- Joint ventures, shareholders agreements, licences, concessions, joint operating agreements and production sharing contracts, royalties and farm ins
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Litigation and arbitration in the mining resources and oil and gas industries
- Drilling and other offshore service contracts
- Pipeline construction
- Director, consulting and senior employee related issues.
Recommended in the Legal 500 for Mining & Minerals.