Yvonne is a recognised expert in mergers and acquisitions, having gained a wealth of experience with PricewaterhouseCoopers. She is a dual qualified solicitor in England & Wales (2009) and Ireland (2003), and is an associate of the Irish Taxation Institute.
Representative experience includes:
- Lead adviser to the shareholders of Bellville on the sale to OIA Global, a USA freight business.
- Lead adviser to the management team of Cityjet on the sale to IntroAviation and management.
- Leader adviser to the shareholders of Total Logistics on the sale to Accenture.
- Lead adviser to the shareholders of Ronacrete (Far East) Ltd on its sale to Sika AG.
- Lead adviser to the management team of CloserStill Holdings Limited on the secondary buyout and investment by Phoenix Equity Partners.