“Expert, pragmatic and responsive” – Legal 500
Retail & Consumer
Our highly skilled team advise on contentious and non-contentious matters in the Retail & Consumer sector, acting for wholesalers, retailers, restaurateurs, hoteliers, hotel chains, hotel developers, franchise holders and franchisees in the UK and abroad. We specialise in the following areas:
- Project finance
- Intellectual property
- Information technology
- Real Estate
- Regulatory/compliance and data protection
- Investment and management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Co-operations and joint ventures
Representative Retail & Consumer Sector Experience
Examples of our team’s retail and consumer sector expertise include:
- Advised the founding shareholder of UAB Palink, a major grocery retail chain in Lithuania, on the €213m sale of Palink to ICA Gruppen (leading Swedish grocery business).
- Advised multinational conglomerate Bestway Group, the UK’s second largest wholesaler, on numerous strategic acquisitions.
- Advised Applegreen Plc with its £21m acquisition of seven sites and related businesses from the Carsley Group.
- Advised a leading luxury jeweller on various boutique investment purchases.
- Advised a well-known food producer in negotiating NEC engineering contract for the design and construction of a new food production plant and facility.