London is a key destination for both domestic and international buyers of real estate. Our experienced real estate sector team brings together lawyers from a number of our practice areas including Real Estate, Corporate, Banking & Finance, Dispute Resolution and Restructuring.
The team can advise on the full life cycle of real estate from acquisition, planning and construction, through to financing, development, sale and leasing. We also advise landlords on their portfolio management and day to day lease and property issues. Our expertise includes:
- Investment property
- Property acquisitions
- Commercial, residential and mixed use developments
- Real estate finance
- Property tax
- Commercial leases
- Planning and environmental
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Construction and engineering
- Asset management
- Real estate litigation
Our real estate team’s experience includes:
- Advising the property subsidiary of Bestway Group on numerous property acquisitions, disposals and management.
- Advising Petrogas Group UK Limited on numerous site acquisitions across the UK.
- Advising a leading luxury jeweller on various boutique investment purchases.
- Advised various developer clients on site acquisitions and related disposals.
- Working closely with the private wealth team to outline and deal with the wide implications of high end residential acquisitions.